The King Dragon is an unlockable blade in Fruit Ninja. The blade consists of a dragon with a green head, blue mane, red tail, a green middle, a red belly, yellow scales on the top, and four legs. It also has a gold crown on its head. Its rarity in Fruit Ninja is Legendary. In Classic, it is an Expert blade.
|“||"Unleash the power of king dragon"||”|
|— Fruit Ninja|
Previously, the king dragon blade would replace pomegranates with dragon fruit. This was majorly beneficial, as dragon fruit is always a guaranteed 50 points.
Now, this blade's power is being re-worked.
How to unlock
Previously, this blade required the player to reach level 30 to unlock.
Now, this blade can be obtained from boxes.
Fruit Ninja Classic:
Reach level 30 to reveal power.
- This blade was added in honor of a Fruit Ninja master who was only 6 years old.
- Added as part of Update 1.8.1 on July 6, 2012.
- This is the only way to get dragon fruit in Arcade mode.
- There are several "free points in bulk style" blades, but King Dragon gives the most points:
- King Dragon will spawn 4 dragon fruits, for 200-204 points possible
- The Rainbow Blade's arcade bonus takes the place of the lowest bonus achieved; a net bonus of 25-70 points
- Assuming 40 strikes, the Rock Blade will only produce a net of 80 points (If You Are In Classic Mode). Ancient-Yoyo Blade Only Produce 82. It would take 100 swipes to reach the King Dragon's 200 points.